This month seems to have past us by at lighting speed. I am having a hard time realizing that it is the end of July. But I just thought that I would share a few things that we have been busy doing for the month of July.
**I have been taking a free internet class on Photography
**We went the to the Oquirrh Temple open house
**We got a new Couch!
**Max is now weighing in at 12 lbs even and 25 inches long. He is at the 10% for his weigh and 55% for his height and 10% for his head circumference
**Max got kicked out of our bedroom and now is sleeping in his very own
** We watched the Mapleton fireworks on the 24th from our kitchen
**I picked a bunch a raspberries from my parents house and made homemade jam for the first time and pie
**My nephew got called to serve in the Little Rock Mission, which is the same mission as my brother Scott
**Michael finished a chat program for his work
** We are watching Star Trek the Next Generation (we are on season 4)
**Max learned to roll over with little to no effect
**Max has a new favorite song "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston
**Max wants to be constantly entertain
**Max likes to suck on cloth and scream into it
**Max loves to jabber
**Max is very entertain by his shadow
**Max likes to watch and stare especially at the computer when it plays music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey! We own the entire series of Star Trek: The Next Generation. We are most likely going to start watching that next after The Office.
ReplyDelete